Saturday, November 19, 2011

Want it Bad in Winter 2011 - Week 2 = AWESOME!!

Boot Campers,

This week started with an AWESOME cardio workout!! We got our hearts pumpin' on Monday to get us rockin' for the week. We gave Monday a whole new meaning and made sure it knew we were ready for it no matter what. I'm sure you agree the workout was a great way to start the week.

How about Kickfit??? Wow!!! I think I am just going to let the pictures tell the story of how well Kickfit went. I am looking at them hoping I am able to even get close to designing this kind of workout this week. All I know is we had fun, burned calories, and learned some new combinations. Check it out!!!





The remainder of the week was just as awesome! The workouts continued to intensify and the energy in the training center was at an all time high. I do have to note that all of you appear to be pretty motivated to give each workout your all this week. I'm wondering if that had anything to do with November 18, 2011 being weigh in day. I haven't finished looking at the results, but some of you have sent me texts that are truly positive reports. I'm proud of each of you!!! Check out the next few photos for some instant motivation for the coming week.


That open palm is dangerous!!! Sue, Kathy, and Kim are following through on this hit.

Dana is in it!!! Her face is oh so serious and her lunge is deep. Nice job Dana!!!
Kathy, Claudia, and Adrienne and pushing their abdominal muscles to the limit. Check out that form.


I pray this week brings us to a place that allows for drinking the necessary amount of water, eating our fruits and veggies without being prompted to do so, and making clean decisions about our food/portion choices on Thursday, November 24, 2011. We will chat more about how to enjoy your food choices and be careful about portion control. I won't say you can't have it, but I will tell you to enjoy it in moderation. Your body will thank you for this the following day. Remember that you have been training your tummy and your digestive system to believe your are eating better and cleaning it out so that it can run more efficiently. This means feeding your body in a way that allows it to maximize your caloric burn, fuel your muscles appropriately, strengthen your immune system, and give you the energy necessary to give 100% during your workouts. In the end, the benefits of eating clean are visible in areas of your life other than just how you look, but also in how you feel and perform.

Don't forget:
The training center is closed Thursday and Friday this week
Bring your money for protein shakes this week ($2.50)
Bring your A game to every workout
Bring a friend with you when/if possible

I'm signing off now and praying that each of you is uplifted by the fact that you had an AWESOME week two in Want it Bad in Winter boot camp!!!

Let's make week 3 EXCELLENT!






No comments:

Post a Comment